Monday, October 23, 2006

Printer Survey

Printer Survey
Current mood: curious

Hi all,

I'm finally breaking down and planning to buy a printer after many years of just mooching off the one at work. With school and my new digital camera it would just be really handy to have one at home.

But, with so many options out there, I'm not even sure where to start, so this is an appeal for recommendations. Basically, I just want something under $200, that is small and doesn't take up too much space. I'm concerned about photo quality, as I have a 7.0 MP camera now and would like to print full-sized 8"X11" prints without sacrifing too much quality. And, as a Mac owner, something geared towards OS X, not Windows, is highly preferred. Bluetooth would be even sweeter.

If anyone has any suggestions, let 'em fly!



Currently listening :
Weasels Ripped My Flesh
By Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention
Release date: 02 May, 1995

No comments: