Thursday, March 2, 2006

Mayor Small Penis

Mayor Small Penis
Current mood: quixotic

Pretty funny what happened to me yesterday...

Walking into the gym yesterday to do my afternoon workout, and whaddaya know? There's Mayor Nickels a couple lockers down from me, totally naked and chatting with some other naked guy.

Now, normally in the gym locker room I don't go around checking out other guys' packages. But... he is the mayor. And I had to look.

Very, very, very small. Almost embarrassingly so! Now, perhaps it was obscured by his massive belly, but I'm pretty damn sure he will never command Randy Johnson's nickname. (The Big Unit)

Thinking about it later on, I'm almost embarrassed myself that our mayor has such a small penis. But perhaps it is appropriate for a city such as ours. One that talks the talk but rarely walks the walk. Mass transit, this century, anyone?

No comments: